Saturday, May 20, 2017

May 2017 Subscription Box Unboxings

I actually qualified for a sample source box this months and am very excited to try out this Method Laundry Detergent. I got the scent Ginger Mango.


Next up is this months Target Beauty Box. This month the theme was "Hello Renewal" and this box is by far one of my favorite I have ever received. The following is what was in the box. 
- $3 off $15 Beauty purchase coupon
- Nexxus Shampoo and Conditioner
- Acure Pore- Minimizing Red Clay Mask
- Nubian Heritage Bath Bombs
- Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Lipstick in Nice to Fuchsia
- Vichy Pore- Purifying Clay Mask
- Nexxus Vitall 8 in 1 Masque
- Guess Dare Fragrance for Woman
- Soap and Glory Flake Away Body Polish


I am very impressed with this months Ipsy Bag. It seems like everytime I think about canceling it, the next month is a great bag that sucks me back in. This months bag was really cute as well. The following is what I received in my bad, stay tuned for more in depth reviews on some of the products coming soon.
-Cailyn Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint in 32 Practicable
-It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
-Urban Decay AfterGlow Powder Highlighter in Sin
-Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative leave-in conditioner
- Pūr-lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream


I always love these RachhLoves Topboxes. This one is no exception. The following is what I received:
- Essie Nailpolish in b'aha moment!
- Smashbox Overshot Golden Hour Eye Shadow Duo in colors Turned on and Psyched
- First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask
- Burts Bees Gloss Lip Crayon in Tahitian Sunset
- Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara
What did you pick out for your box?


This was a bonus Target Beauty Box this month. The following is what was in it:
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Dove Dry Shampoo Volume and Fullness
- Loreal Pure Clay Mask in Detox and Brightening
- Pacifica Coco Makeup Removing Wipes
Did you get one of these bonus boxes?


I got the rest of my SampleSource box today. The following is what was in my box:
- Rephresh Odor Eliminating Gel
- Bona Hardwood Floor Deep Cleaner
- Breathe Right Nasal Strips Extra
- Go Organically Fruit Snacks in Fruit Medley
- Coupon for a free box of Clairol Root Touch Up Hair Color
- Trojan Chain Reactions Lubricant
- Quest Beyond Cereal Protein Bar Waffle Flavored


This months Sephora Play was alright, definitely not my favorite. I did like this months bag though since it was so different. The following is what I received:
- Christophe Robin Scrubbing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Clay Cleanser
- Grande Lips Hydrating Lip Plumper
- Trèstique Mini Highlighter Stick in Maldives Luminescent
- NudeStix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in Greystone
- Replica Beach Walk Perfume
What did you get in this months Play bag?

Stay tuned for upcoming reviews on many of these products.



No comments:

Post a Comment