Saturday, August 19, 2017

Subscription Unboxing August 2017


This months Target Beauty Box theme is Hello Routine. 
I was pretty happy with what I got this month. The following is a list of what I received:
- SpaLife facial mask
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strip
- Up and Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Dove Dry Spray
- Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Cleanser
- Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo


This month the Ipsy Bag theme is good vibes only. The following is what I received:
- Nature Recipe Honey Face Mask
- Nature Recipe Tea Tree Face Mask
- Hikari Shimmer Bronzer in Flush
- Aurora x Ipsy Pro Cover-Up Concealer in 50 Pale Ecru
- The Balm Eyeshadow in The Balm Voyage
- Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara 

What did you get in this months bag?





Lastly, I have this months Sephora Play bag. I have to admit that after last months bag, this one did not meet my expectations. The following is what I received:
- Beauty Blender Micro Mini
- Clinique HIM Dual Ended High Impact Mascara and Primer
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Shell
- Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixer Serum
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist
- Burberry My Burberry Black Perfume

What did you think of this months bag?

Let me know in the comments what you want to know more about and stay tuned for more in depth reviews coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment