Saturday, April 15, 2017

Monthly Subscription Unboxing- Ipsy, Sephora etc...

This month all my boxes and bags got here right about the same time so I decided to add them all in one blog post.
First up is the normal target beauty box, its theme was "Hello Peace of Mind" and it included:
-$3 off $15 beauty purchase at Target
- La Roche- Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cleanser
- Sally Hansen Double- Duty Base & Top Coat
- Hask Argan Oil Repairing Deep Conditioner
- Dr Teals Lavender Foaming Bath
- eb5 Facial Cleanser
- Rimmel Colour Precise White Eyeliner
- Banana Boat Dry Balance SPF 30


This month Target also put out a Natural Beauty Box its theme was "Hello Pure & Simple" and it included:
-$3 off $15 beauty purchase
- SheaMoisture Kukui Nut Facial Cream Cleanser + Face & Neck Cream
- Juice Organics Deluxe- Size Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Burt's Bees White Tea Extract Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- Hello Extra Whitening Pure Mint Fluoride Toothpaste
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Scrub
- Raw Sugar Lemon Sugar Body Wash

This months Ipsy bag was so cute! Its theme was Side Show. It included:
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow and Highlighter
- Ciaté Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island
- Hey Honey Bésame Mucho Lip Balm
- Skin & Co Face Toner
- Luxie 660 Precision Foundation Brush

I decided to include my pinch me box this month as it has been quiet awhile since I have qualified for one. It included:
- Sensodyne Deep Clean Toothpaste
- Slim Fast Advanced Nutrition Smoothie in Creamy Chocolate
- Mepiform Silicone Scar Treatment
-Benefiber On the Go! with a $3 off coupon
- Coupon for a free 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly



Lastly I have my sephora play bag. I must admit this one is not very exciting for me. I already own most of what I received this month. This is what it included:
- Purity Made Simple Cleanser
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench
- Make Up Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in M-10
- Miu Miu L'eau Bleue 


What did you think of this months boxes and bags? Did you get anything different? Leave me a comment and let me know! Stay tuned for full reviews on several products listed here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment