Friday, April 28, 2017

Spring 2017 Walmart Beauty Box- Me Moment Unboxing



For this box I elected to receive the "Me Moment" box option. I am glad I did! This box was pretty great! You can sign up for a Walmart Beauty Box subscription for $5 every season. 

The following is what was in my box:

  • Colgate Optic White Radiant Toothpaste
  • Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer in Fair to Medium
  • Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second in Shower Facial and Overnight Hydrating Facial
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
  • Soo AE Purifying Black Charcoal Mask
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Conditioner
  • Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Shine in Radiant Rose
  • Sinful Colors Nailpolish in Radiant
  • Ban Roll-on Deodorant in Powder Fresh
  • Soapbox Body Wash in Sea Minerals
What did you think of this months box? Did you get a different box? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment