Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Josie Maran Finishing Balm Review


You can purchase the full size of this product at Sephora for $36. 

This is the first ever anti aging skin care finisher and makeup primer in one. It is designed to create a smooth long lasting, radiant complexion. It claims to instantly hydrate, plump and smooth your skin. It is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. 

To use this product remember that a little goes a long way. You only need a dime sized amount for your full face. Warm product with fingers and than gently pat onto skin. You can use as the first step or last step in your makeup routine. 

I have to admit that I only used this product before makeup because I ended up smearing makeup around when I used it after I did my makeup. There was no scent to this product and it had a matte finish. It was very hydrating and my face felt very soft. My makeup sat beautifully on top of it and the makeup lasted all day. 

Would I purchase? Yes


No comments:

Post a Comment