Saturday, July 22, 2017

Subscription Unboxing July 2017


First up this month is the Summer Walmart Beauty Box. The following is what I received:
- Impress press-on manicure 
- Free SmileShop Scan or $55 off impressions kit
- Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Got 2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel
- Pantene Pro-V Dreamcare Shampoo and Conditioner
- Ecotools Mask Remover Sponges

Next subscription service is IPSY. I really am happy with this months bag. The following is what I received:
- Tony Moly Skin Purifying Face Mask
- Tony Moly Luminating Face Mask
- Seraphine Botanicals Lychee and Gold Rose- Gold Blush
- Ciate Wonderwand Eyeliner in 027
- Ofra Cosmetics Eyeshadow in GoldRush
- Avene Mattifying Toner


I think this months Target Box is one of my favorites so far. The following is what I received in my box:
- $3 off $15 Target Beauty Purchase
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Creme
- Que Bella Replenishing Face Mask
- Que Bella Hydrating Face Mask
- Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Elf Illuminating Mist and Set
- Secret Deodorant in Cool Waterlily
- Scunci Cashmere Blend Headbands
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost
- Acure Day Cream


I was very happy with this months Sephora Play box as well. It was a good month for subscription boxes. This months theme is Beauty Staycation. The following is what was in my box:
- It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Fresh Rose Face Mask
- Madame CJ Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Set Sail
- Clinique Pep- Start 2 in 1 Exfoliating Cleanser
- Guerlain Mon Guerlain Purfume

What would you like to see reviews on? Leave me a comment and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment