Monday, September 18, 2017

Que Bella Face Mask Review


I got these masks in a target beauty box awhile back and am unable to find them on their website. Most of the Que Bella Masks range from $1-$3 at Target. 

The first mask to try is a replenishing dead sea mud mask. It claims to deep- cleanse your pores and replenish tired skin. 

This mask was light blue mud with a fresh scent and slightly tingly. I did not have any redness left on my face and it left my face hydrated and not dried out like most mud masks do to me. 

The second mask to try is a hydrating pineapple peel off mask. It claims to help tone and refresh tired skin. 

This mask smells just like a pineapple, however, the smell lasted a long time even after peeling it off. It peeled off super easily without the feeling like it was pulling off my skin which was really nice. My face felt refreshed and hydrated.

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment