Saturday, September 23, 2017

September 2017 Subscription Unboxings


This is the first of 2 Target Beauty Boxes this month. I always love it when Target has more than one beauty box. The following is what I received in this box:
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Heals Softens
- St Ives Apricot Scrub
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Leave In Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Argan Oil and Almond Milk Smooth and Tame Shampoo and Blow Out Creme
- Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 lip care in Blood Orange
- Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Creme
- Panda Calming Sheet Mask



The following is what I received in the second Target Beauty Box:
- Covergirl Total Tease Mascara in Very Black
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion with Almond Oil
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb
- Acure Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sensodyne Pronamel Strong and Bright Toothpaste
- Up and Up Premium Cotton Rounds
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water


The next box I got was the All- Star Edition Sephora Play Box. I am obsessed with the bag! The following is what was in the bag:
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Indian Rose
- Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Creme
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Dior Diorshow Mascara 

Every month I am torn on if I like my IPSY bag or hate it. This month wasn't my favorite but it wasn't horrible either.  This months theme is Like A Boss and the following is what I received:

- Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Peach Honey
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Radiance
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow in Toasted
- Luxie Beauty Brush 207 Medium Angled Shading
- Manefit Lily Whitening and Brightening Face Mask
- Manefit Mugwort Astringent and Pore Care Face Mask



I really am not that excited about Sephora Play again this month. I did like the pink silk bag though. The following is what I received:
-Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Medium 3
-Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
-DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
-Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Happy
-Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb
-Clean Reserve Sel Santal and Citron Fig Perfume 



As always check back from full reviews on some of these products. Leave me a comment if there is anything you would like to see more about. 




No comments:

Post a Comment