Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Fall Target Box

I just received my fall Target box and I'm so excited to open it! 4 of the items are for curly hair. 
This is what you see when you take the lid off. They always have such nice packaging. The back of the fall in love card has the details on the products and also a coupon for $3 off $15 for target beauty items. 
I am excited for this coupon with the holidays coming up. 
So excited for these goodies!
This toothpaste retails at $3.99 for a full size. It whitens teeth in 3 days with best results after 4 weeks. 
This retails at $3.85 for a full size. It helps soothe and protect dry, chapped or irritated skin. 
This hair oil retails for $10.99 for full size. It is an oil based lotion that restores moisture and shine to hair. 
This curl cream retails at $5.98 for a full size. It defines, defrizzes, and moisturizes hair. 
This leave in conditioner retails for $8.99 for full size. It provides a barrier against damage. 
This serum came as a full size product and retails for $5.98. It tames frizz and keeps curls defined. 
I am so excited to try these products! Which are you looking forward to trying? Let me know in comments if you would like a review on any of the products. 












































Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money













No comments:

Post a Comment