Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Biossance

I have always struggled with finding a face moisturizer that works for my combination skin. I was pleasantly surprised when I ran across a 30 day Embodied Project with a free sample of the Biossance Revitalizer on Biossance, now at first I was a little bit leery of it as it is an oil and not a normal lotion like I am use to. I was worried I would be a greasy mess and it would cause a break out. I was so pleasantly surprised to find out it was doing neither of those! I am on week 3 of using it and it is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used.
Biossance Revitalizer uses 100% plant- derived Neossance Squalane that instantly hydrates your skin. It is dermatologist tested and is hypoallergenic and paraben free.
You can also use the Revitalizer on your hair and all over your body.
The only downside for me is the cost. For a 1.7 fl. oz bottle it is $58.
Overall, I can not say enough good about this product. I absolutely love it!
Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments if you love this or if you love another moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment