Thursday, September 10, 2015

LipZipz

*best lip balm ever! Fell out of my boyfriends pocket when he was rock climbing. He was about 60ft up and his lip zip is still in perfect condition. To bad we can't say the same about his key fob that was on the same key chain. 



I recently ran across this awesome lip balm. I'm all the time looking for lip balms that are easy to carry with me and ones that I won't lose. Well, I definitely found both with this product! 
LipZipz are awesome! Even my boyfriend carries one on his keys. My boyfriend works in construction and rock climbs so his keys in his pocket get put to the test and he hasn't lost of damaged his LipZipz. 
LipZipz have a twist top, no loss lid, retractable cord and a no loss clip. 
They are made with the highest quality natural ingredients and have an SPF of 15. 
There are 3 flavors. Peppermint, Mixed Berry and PiƱa Colada. The LipZipz retail for $2.89. I personally love the Mixed Berry! Have you tried these yet?

















































Disclaimer: I pitched these with my own money the review is my own opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment