Thursday, October 8, 2015

Purina One

I recently had the opportunity to do a 28 day challenge with purina one dog food.
I have two dogs, one that is super picky and one that will eat anything in front of him. So I really didn't have much hope on the picky dog liking this food. I was so surprised how much both dogs LOVE this food. They both get so excited for meal time now and I can already tell an increase on energy.
They get so excited to see a new bag of dog food come in the house that they stand there and lick the bag.
I am so glad I got to try this product for free. It was so worth it to find something both dogs enjoy. I will definitely be using this food permanently.
Thank you Purina for coming out with this awesome healthy food for my fur babies.
Feel free to click this link for more information. purina challenge


























Disclaimer: I did receive this food for free, the reviews are my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment