Thursday, October 29, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box unboxing/review

I must admit I am a little disappointed in this box. There were a lot of samples just not to many that I will actually benefit from. 
There were 3 Loreal samples. The first on is stickers to find your true match shade with a $1 coupon. The second was a sample of revitalist miracle blur and the third was a sample of age perfect glow renewal. 
The next sample is for Jennifer Aniston purfume with a $3 coupon. 
One of the samples I'm really excited to try is the new crest 3-d white brilliance. It is a two step process of tooth paste and whitening gel. This sample also came with a $2 coupon. 
I received samples of garnier fructis full and plush shampoo, conditioner, and blow dry treatment. I've gotten a lot of these samples and I really like this shampoo and conditioner a lot and the blow dry treatment doesn't weigh my hair down. 
I received two lotion samples. One is Nivea extended moisture in a little packet and the other is Vaseline intensive care advanced repair. The Vaseline came in a 2 fl oz bottle so I'm pretty happy with that. It's the perfect size to throw in my purse. 
I also got a 1 fl oz bottle of Act advanced care mouth wash and a 1.5 oz bottle of Aussie mega hairspray. I'm excited for the hairspray. I love the Aussie line and love the scent of the hairspray. 
For the full size product I received a lipgloss from NYC in the color Nude York city. It's a really pretty nude color that I'm sure I will enjoy. 
Did you get a Walmart beauty box?



































Disclaimer- I paid for this with my own money the opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment