Thursday, October 1, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box

I just received my Walmart Beauty Box for fall.  They are just $5 shipping so I was pretty excited about it. 
I received 4 samples and 2 full sized products. 
My first sample is Simple Micellar Cleansing Water and a $2 off coupon. It's not a very large sample but I am looking forward to trying it. 
The next sample is Aveeno protect and hydrate lotion with spf 30. It is .5oz. It is the perfect size to toss in my purse and doesn't have a strong scent. It also came with a $2 off coupon. 
The next sample is a .5oz bottle of Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters facial cleanser. It has white tea and vitamin E and says it won't over dry skin. It has a nice fresh scent. 
The next sample is a .05fl oz perfume. It is You & I by One Direction. It's kind of a fruity scent. This is the only thing in the box I didn't really care for. 
The first full size product I received was Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum. I am really excited for this product. It works great for winter dry skin. It doesn't have a scent and is not greasy at all. 
The last product is a full size Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet. It is a Matte liquid lip color. The color I received is meteoric matte. It's a really pretty berry color that will look great for the fall. 
Overall, I am happy with this box and you definitely get your money's worth. 
Would you like to know anything more of these products? Did you get a Walmart Beauty box for fall? Let me know in the comments!








  







































Disclaimer: I purchased this box with my own money and the reviews are my honest opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment