Friday, November 13, 2015

Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer

I have never been a huge fan of in shower lotion. I always feel like it isn't the most moisturizing and found I was using addition lotion after showers. 
Than I found this amazing after shower moisturizer. It's called Jergens Wet Skin moisturizer. You apply after getting out of your shower and then pat dry. I am seriously obsessed! It keeps my skin moisturized all day and doesn't require me to add more lotion later on. This product is going to remain in my daily products for a very long time to come!
This moisturizer comes in 3 scents, Calming Green Tea Oil, Nourishing Monoi Oil and my favorite, Refreshing Coconut Oil. They all smell amazing and the price is around $7 depending on the store you shop at. You can find these in the lotion aisle. 
Go give them a try, I am sure you will love them!

 



























Disclaimer: my best friend purchased for me, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment