Sunday, November 8, 2015

Target Beauty Box October 2015

Sorry I am late getting this posted for you guys! I received my box a couple weeks ago. I must admit this one was by far my favorite box. It was $10 which was a little more expensive than usual but it has 10 products and a value of $50 so to me it was worth it. 
To start with the box comes with a $3 off $15 beauty purchase at target. 
There are 6 sample size products. 
1. Olly Undeniable Beauty gummy vitamins for hair, skin and nails. I'm personally very excited to try these. I have trouble with gaining weight taking just biotin so I'm curious if I will on these. If any of you have any insite please let me know!
2. S.W. Basics Certified Organic Body Scrub
3. Hello fluoride toothpaste. This smells amazing!
4. And 5. Acure repairing shampoo and conditioner. Both have Morocan Aegean stem cells and Aegean oil. 
6. Skin Fix Ultra Rich Body Butter. 
Then I received 1 product that's not really sample or full sized which is a set of 3 Goody Slide Proof hair elastics. They are silicone lined so I'm really excited to try them. Who doesn't need new hair ties all the time? If you are anything like me, they seem to hide from me all the time. 
I received 3 full sized products in this box which is a great deal!
1. Cover girl Intensify Me liquid liner in intense black. I'm normally a pencil liner girl but I've heard great things about this liner so I'm excited to give it a try. 
2. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick. There are over 20 colors. I got the color Fashionista which is a nude red kind of color. It looks wonderful for fall!
3. Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. This is what I'm the most excited about. I have wanted to try this product for quiet awhile but couldn't justify spending the money on it. Keep your eyes open for an upcoming review on this. 
Would you like to see any reviews on any of the other products? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment