Monday, November 23, 2015

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream review

I received this night cream in a target beauty box. I was very excited to give this a try but I have to admit that I am not all that impressed by this product. 
It sells for around $20 at Walmart or target which isn't a big deal to me. I don't mind spending money on a quality night cream, if it works. 
The scent was really strong for me and I didn't care for it. It's kind of a fruity floral scent. 
The product itself came out very creamy, I liked that it was in a tube and not a jar. I only used it a month because it made me break out and dried out my skin so bad. I didn't notice any change on the lines and wrinkles but I think you really need to use it longer than I did. 
Personally, I will not be repurchasing this night cream. I think if your skin is not as sensitive as mine it might work great for you. I will be switching back to my normal moisturizer and hopefully get rid of this awful dry skin and acne quickly!
Tell me what you think of this night cream, have you tried it? Do you like it? Do you have a favorite night cream? 




























Disclaimer: I received this in a target beauty box, the review is my own opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment