Thursday, December 17, 2015

Olly Undeniable Beauty Review

I am so excited to tell you all about these vitamins!
I got a little sample pack to try and they tasted so good I figured I would go buy a full size and see if I liked it. I paid $14 and I think they are only available at target and on www.olly.com. 
The grapefruit taste is great and I love that they are gummies. 
I was worried about gaining weight with them but I did not gain any noticeable weight gain. 
I normally wear acrylic or gel nails so I wasn't to concerned on what it would do for my nails. However, my nails are stronger and look better than they have in years. It might just make me get rid of acrylics. 
Now my favorite part was my hair. I have very fine hair that takes forever to grow. Well let me tell ya, this vitamin is amazing! I have taken it for a full 30 days and my hair has grown about an inch and a half. I tried to get a picture for comparison but it didn't turn out quite right but it's good enough for you to get an idea. 
Overall, I could not be more pleased with this product. I will definitely be repurchasing. 



















Disclaimer* I purchased these vitamins with my own money

No comments:

Post a Comment