Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Beauty Box Unboxing



I received this box before Christmas. Sorry it took me so long to get it up here. I am really excited about this box. I received some great products that I can not wait to try out. 

1. Hair Food Dry Shampoo- I love dry shampoo so I'm hoping this is just as good as my normal dry shampoo. 
2. CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick which is full size
3. Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara which is full size
4. Cerave Eye Repair Cream
5. Goody Ouchless Elastics Sweat Stretch
6. Pacifica Love Eyeshadow Trio
7. Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
8. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream I am most excited about this!


The second box is the winter Walmart beauty box. I have to admit I'm not super excited about this box. Personally, I don't think it compairs to Target beauty boxes. This is what was included in my box. I'll start with the coupons and foil packet type things. 
1.Loreal find your match color guide and a $1 coupon
2.Jennifer Aniston the fragrance one time use sample
3. Foil pack of Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfect Cream Moisturizer and $3 coupon
4. Foil pack of Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream moisturizer and $3 coupon
5. 2 foil packages of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer in coconut oil and Monoi oil. I love this product! I also got $1 coupon. 
6. Foil package of Loreal Advance Haircare Total Repair 5 shampoo, conditioner, and damage erasing balm
7. Goody Slideproof pony tail holders. This is a full size package. 
8.Aveeno Skin Relief lotion in nourishing coconut
9. Aveeno Skin Relief body wash in nourishing coconut
10. Pantene Hairspray
11. Nspa exotically creamy coconut rich body butter. This smells amazing!

This box is the Target Renewal Beauty Box. The first of 2 boxes that came out this month. I'm really happy with this box as usual. I did not get a million foil packages like in the Walmart box which makes me happy. As always I got the $3 off $15 at Target beauty. This is what else came in the box. 
1. Hada Labo Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial Mask. I love face masks so I'm really excited to try this. 
2. Laneige BB Cushion
3. Scunci everyday and active headband
4. Attitude 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash
5. Attitude volume and shine Shampoo
6. Reckon Ultimate All In One Mascara- this is full size
7. Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer in Monoi Oil- I can't even tell you how excited I am for this sample. I love this product. 
8. Caress Love Forever Body Wash. I have used this in the past and I really like this. This scent lasts the full 24 hrs as advertised. 
9. Degree Motionsense Dry Spray in fresh energy scent. I am so excited to try this. I have been wanting to try this for awhile now. 

This is the second Target Beauty Box for this month. It is the Refresh box. 
This is what is included in this box:
1. Simple Micellar Make up Remover Wipes, this is a full size package
2. John Frieda Frizz Ease Keraflex Hairspray
3. Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care shampoo and conditioner
4. Nip + Fab Skin Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads
5. Marlow Extra Moisturizing Body Lotion
6. Acure Day Cream
7. Nivea In Shower Body Lotion
8. Scunci Braided Elastics, I use these already and love them!


I'm pretty excited about all these goodies in these boxes. Be on the look out for more in depth reviews coming up on a lot of these products. Let me know if there is anything specific you would like a review on!






































*Disclaimer- paid shipping, opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment