Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Target Box for Men Unboxing and Review

We received this before the holidays. I was really excited for this box since we don't get many manly samples here. My boyfriend was pretty excited too since everything in the box he would use.
I apologize that I did not get a picture before my Boyfriend started using it all. Here is the list of what he received in the box and his thoughts on what he has used.

1. Clinical Cool Wave Deodorant
2. Axe Shower Gel- we both loved the smell of this one
3. Up & Up 5 Blade System Razon- He loved this and it changing this to his everyday razor.
4. Dove Men + Care Body and Face Wash
5. Degree Men Adventure Dry Spray


Please let me know if you would like to know more about any of these products and I will see what I can do to get some answers for you from my boyfriend.
































*Disclaimer- paid shipping, opinions are our own

No comments:

Post a Comment