Monday, June 26, 2017

BioBelle #Primer Facial Mask Review


You can purchase this mask for $4.99 at Ulta. 

This is a 5 minuet sheet mask that is designed to be used as a primer before makeup application. It uses Tea Tree Oil, Rosehip Extract, and Vitamin C to enhance radiance, minimize pores and even skin tone to prep skin for flawless makeup application.

This mask was very saturated and drippy so I did squeeze off a bit of the essence just so it would not drip while I was getting changed. It had a lovely fresh scent and had some cute pink hearts on the mask by the eyes. My face felt soft and hydrated but I did not notice anything else. My makeup did sit well and last all day as it would a regular primer though.

Would I purchase? Probably not. It is just a personal preference though.

No comments:

Post a Comment