Wednesday, June 21, 2017

GlamGlow Glowstarter Review


I always love getting GlamGlow in subscription boxes because I am to cheap to buy the full size!
For this product you can buy the full size at Sephora for $49.00 and there are 3 shades.

This is a hydrating cream with pearl particle to blur, reflect and enhance your complexion leaving your skin with an instant luminous finish. It claims to be a good solution for dryness, dullness, and uneven texture. It is also free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. 

This moisturizer smells like oranges and is very illuminating. It was the perfect shade for my pale skin for the days that I did not feel like wearing makeup. It is very hydrating and left my skin hydrated for about 48 hours. 

Would I purchase? Yes if not for the price



No comments:

Post a Comment