Saturday, June 17, 2017

Subscription Unboxings June 2017


The theme for this months Target Beauty Box is "Hello Sunshine" this box was not my favorite. I have received 4 of the same sunscreens this year in boxes so I have an over abundance of it now. 
The following is what was in the box:
-Shick Hydro Silk razor
-John Frieda Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray
-NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer in Medium
-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
-Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen with SPF 30
-Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Clad in Plaid
-$3 off $15 beauty purchase

I keep saying that every month I am going to cancel this subscription but that they pull me back in. However, this Ipsy bad was not my favorite at all. This month's theme is "Volume Up"
The following is what I received:
-St Tropez Everyday Tinted Body Lotion 
-City Color Cosmetics Shimmer Eyeshadow in Cheers to Life
-NYX Whipped in Pink Cloud
-The Balm Blush in Balm Springs
-Margaret Dobbs Nailpolish in Green Daylily 

I have to admit I was not overly excited about this Sephora Play bag this month either. This months theme is "Your Summer Starters" The following is what I received:
-Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield
-Briogeo Curl Charisma
-Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in K-Dub
-Tarte Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer in medium
-Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It Hair Styler
- Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume
-50 Sephora Points

Stay tuned for individual reviews in the next few weeks. What did you think of this months Sub Boxes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment