Monday, January 9, 2017

Christophe Robin Masque Régénérant Review


You can purchase this masque at Sephora for $71.00, so it is quiet pricey. 

This is a regenerating, creamy formula that strengthens and protects all hair types. It claims to penetrate completely into the hair for a long- lasting effect. The scalp is stimulated, roots are regenerated and hair is protected from breakage for a smooth, soft, radiant finish. It also enhances color and shine. 

It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. 

To use: after shampooing, apply a small amount to hair and work from root to tips. Let soak for just a couple minuets and than lather and rinse completely. 

I did not really have much luck with this conditioner. I found it to be really smelly and way to heavy for my hair. It did leave my hair very soft though. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment