Friday, January 27, 2017

Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner Review

I received this awhile back in a beauty box and was really excited for it. This past fall I decided to do unicorn hair so I was dying my hair quiet a bit and it was starting to feel a little bit on the dry side. 

You can purchase this at Target for $1.99 for a 1.75 oz packet. 

This deep conditioner claims to be restorative, and moisturizing leaving all hair types smooth, shiny and frizz free. It also claims to repair damage, reduce breakage and help reduce static and drying time. It is also good for color treated hair. It is free of sulfates, phthalates, gluten, alcohol, and artificial colors. 

To use this conditioner, apply to clean, wet hair. Massage into hair and leave on for 10 minuets. Rinse well and style as usual. 

This conditioner was AMAZING! It lived up to all its claims, especially leaving hair frizz free. There was no noticeable scent and it was very creamy. It made my hair look incredible without weighing it down. 

Would I repurchase? Yes, its already on my next shopping list

No comments:

Post a Comment