Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lancôme Rénergie Lift Review

I recently received 7 of these little packets in the mail from Lancôme to try out for a week. You can purchase the full size of this product for $97- $117 at Ulta. So it is a little pricey. 

This cream is designed to lift, firm and tighten your whole face while revitalizing the appearance of your face. Your skin should feel hydrated, look denser, smoother and more beautiful. 
It is good for all skin types and is dermatologist- tested. It is also non- comedogenic and non-acnegenic.

This cream has a really strong perfumey scent that lasted quiet awhile. It is a very creamy, silky texture which was really nice. It does take a little bit to absorb so I found using it at bedtime was what worked for me. My face was very soft and hydrated and I found my makeup sat on my skin much better. 

Would I purchase? No but just because of the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment