Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sephora Play January 2017


This months Sephora Play theme was Beauty, Set, Go. I have to admit that this was by far my least favorite box thus far. I really am not excited about anything in this box at all. I know there were several different options of boxes again this month. Did you get anything different than I did? Leave me a comment below. 

The following is what I received in my box:
- Tarte Frxxxtion Stick
- Youth To The People Kale+ Spinich+ Hyaluronic Acid Age Prevention Cream
- Ouai Treatment Masque
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
- Tory Burch Love Relentlessly
- AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+

What did you think of this months box? I'm sorry these get posted so late in the month but I do not get my box till the last week of the month. Hopefully they change that soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment