Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blenderelle Review


I just got this neat little beauty sponge holder in the mail this past week. I had seen it on youtube and Snapchat so I was pretty interested in it. 
I believe there are 2 different color options. I got mine in the pearl option. This container claims to be antimicrobial so you reduce the risk of cross contamination and also control bacteria. There is also over 50% ventilation when it is closed so the sponge can still dry. It also fits great in a travel bag but it looks nice sitting out at well.
You can purchase this product Here for $14.00.

I really like this little holder. My beauty blender dries very evenly and if I am traveling somewhere it stays closed and doesn't allow my beauty blender to get dirty from random brushes or get anything wet. I am very happy with this and may have to get one in the pink color!

Would I purchase? Absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment