Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Foreo Review


I got this as a little set from Sephora. I don't believe they have the exact set I received around Christmas but you can purchase it all separate. The Foreo Play is $39.00, the Awakening Radiance Yogurt Day Cleanser is $30.00 and the Celestial Melting Gel Night Cleanser is $36.00.

I will start with talking about the Foreo Play:

This is a waterproof facial cleansing device that uses t-sonic pulsations through silicon touch points for deep, gentle cleansing. It is good for all skin types. It is designed as a solution for pores and uneven skin tone and texture. It claims to gently remove dead skin cells, and list away 99.5% of dirt, oil and makeup residue. It does only come with 100 uses and than you do have to replace it. It is hypoallergenic, phthalate- free and uses body- safe silicone. 

Next up we have the Awakening Radiance Yogurt Day Cleanser:

This is a creamy cleanser that refreshes as it cleans. It turns from a creamy yogurt into a lush foam that wakes up and revitalizes the skin. It is formulated for skins daytime needs. It is formulated without parabens and phthalates. 

Finally we have the Celestial Melting Gel Night Cleanser:

This gel deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin. It transforms from a silky gel to a velvety milk that brings comfort before bed. It is formulated to skins nighttime needs. It claims to clean deeply, exfoliate and diminish the effect of pollution to leave your skin smooth and luminous. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates.


I found that all 3 of these products work wonderfully. The Foreo Play feels like a massage and my face truly feels like it gets cleaner. The day cleanser made my face feel very clean, refreshes and soft. The night cleanser exfoliated very gently while leaving my face feeling very soft and hydrated. 

Would I purchase? Yes I would purchase all of these products again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment