Friday, February 24, 2017

Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant Review


You can purchase this deodorant at Sephora for $14. So it is quiet a bit more pricey than going to a drugstore. 

This is an aluminum- free deodorant that is 100% natural, safe and effective. This deodorant uses essential oils and beta- glucan technology to fight odor effectively. It claims to be soothing, conditioning and nourishing. It goes on clean with no sticky wetness as well. It is free of parabens, aluminum and mineral oils. It is clinically tested and dermatologist recommended. It is also non- irritating and allergy tested. There are 5 different scents. 

I tried out the pure vanilla scent. It did go on very smoothly and it smells amazing. It does its job but I found it needed to be reapplied every few hours. However, I was super itchy from it and it left huge red patches on my under arms. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment