Friday, February 3, 2017

L'Oréal Voluminous Primer/ Base Review

I received this is in a beauty box awhile ago and was really excited to try it out. I have only tried a last primer type product with a "tube" type mascara so I was curious to see how it works with normal mascara. 

You can purchase this primer at Target for $5.99.

This is a lightweight primer that instantly creates a boosting effect, building volume and length. It also claims to condition lashes and give you thicker, longer lashes.

To use this primer, apply as you would your mascara. It does not smudge and removes easily. It is Ophthalmologist tested and suitable for sensitive eyes. 

This primer was extremely easy to apply and it made my lashes extremely long and very voluminous. 

Would I purchase? Yes







No comments:

Post a Comment