Friday, March 24, 2017

eb5 Intense Moisture Anti- Aging Cream Review


You can purchase the full size of this cream at Walmart for $12.50. 

This cream uses vitamin E to neutralize free radicals, Vitamin B to reverse signs of age, Vitamin A to treat wrinkles, Oat Kernel Flour to attract moisture and Comfrey Root to support skins water content. It also claims to removed did skin cells, reduce the appearance of age spots, rejuvenate collagen and restore skin tone. 

I found that this cream was scentless and a little bit went a really long way. It was very cream and absorbed quickly without leaving any greasy residue and was very hydrating. However, I did not notice that it did anything for my skin.

Would I purchase? No but only because I feel that I did not benefit from it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment