Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 2017 Sephora and Ipsy Unboxing


I really liked this months IPSY bag. I think the makeup bag is really pretty for spring but I really like the products as well. The following is what I received in my bag:
- INT Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Goddess Gold
- Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush
- Milk-to-Foam Coconut Milk Pure Mild Cleanser
- Ouai Treatment Masque
- Tarteist Lip Paint in Rosé


I was pleasantly surprised to get my Sephora Play Box early this month! I think I got it two weeks sooner than most months. The following is what I received in the Gleam Team themed bag.

- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast
- Benefit Watts Up!
- GlamGlow GlowStarter in Nude Glow
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
- Chloé Purfume

What did you think of this months subscriptions? Did you get anything different? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment