Monday, March 20, 2017

Miss Spa Exfoliating Foot Booties Review *update*


You can purchase these at Ulta for $6.99. 

These booties use glycolic acid, salicylic acid and plant extracts to dissolve away dead skin. They are free of parabens, artificial dyes, fragrance and sulfates and are not tested on animals. It is designed to have your feet start to peel to get rid of the rough, dead skin.

When I used these, I put them on for the full 90 minuets, they were super cold! I did put a pair of sock on over them and than just relaxed and caught up on the DVR. They smelled like rubbing alcohol and my feet felt like they were tingling. After the 90 min my feet felt immediately soft. It did melt off my toe nail polish though. After about 2 days my feet did start peeling. Its been a week and my feet are still peeling. I will update this with my final thoughts after the peeling subsides.

Would I purchase? Not sure yet

I am NOT happy with this product. My feet peeled for about 8 days and than they were just so unbelievably dry. It has taken multiple days of applying lotion several times a day to get my feet to even be somewhat normal. 

Would I purchase? No!


No comments:

Post a Comment