Saturday, March 4, 2017

Mario Badescu Review


A few weeks ago I came across the Mario Badescu website and found out that they would send me samples of the products that they thought would work the best for my skin concerns. These are the items I received, what they claim to do, and my opinion of them all. You can purchase all these products on the Mario Badescue website as well as at Ulta. 

1. Drying Mask $18
This mask is designed to help dry oil, help clarify skin and help clear acne. It is safe for most skin types. I found this mask to be very smelly. It got very tight as it dries and my face got very red but it did not dry out my skin like most clay masks do. My face also felt very soft. 

2. Botanical Exfoliating Scrub $26
This scrub is designed to be deep cleansing to get rid of dullness for a smoother, radiant complexion. It is a gentle, gel based formula. Good for most skin types. This is a clear gel like consistency with a perfume scent to it. It was very gritty and my face felt very refreshed, clean and soft. 

3. Oil Free Moisturizer $28
This is a light weight moisturizer that is easily absorbed. It is non- pore clogging and paraben free. It also contains UVA and UVB Protection. It is recommended for combination, sensitive and oily skin. This has a very soft scent. It absorbs very quickly with no greasy residue. My face was very hydrated. 

4. Enzyme Cleansing Gel $14
This is a non- foaming, gel cleanser. It claims to remove make-up, dirt and oil without drying skin. It is good for all skin types. This has a nice fresh scent. My face felt clean and refreshed and it removed all my makeup easily without having to scrub to remove it. 

5. Seaweed Night Cream $22
This night cream claims to be a non- greasy, oil free cream that softens, hydrates and nourishes the skin without clogging pores, leaving skin soft and silky. It is good for combination, oily and sensitive skin. This cream has a really light fresh scent and is not greasy at all. It almost leaves my face looking matte. It is a mousse type consistency and a little goes a long way. It absorbs very quickly and left my face very soft and hydrated. 

6. Hyaluronic Eye Cream $18
This eye cream is designed to lock in skins natural moisture without using heavy or greasy oils. It is good for day or night use. It is also suitable for all skin types. This eye cream has no noticeable scent and is very creamy and not greasy. It did take a bit to absorb but left my eye area very soft and hydrated. 

7. Strawberry Face Scrub $15
This scrub is made with real strawberry seeds that buff away flaky skin. It also claims to break up build-up and unclog pores. It is good for all skin types. This was by far my favorite of the products. It smells just like a strawberry and is very creamy. It is a very gentle exfoliator. My skin felt very soft and smooth after using this scrub.

Would I purchase? I would purchase everything except maybe the drying mask. 



No comments:

Post a Comment