Friday, November 18, 2016

Blinc Mascara Amplified Review

You can purchase this mascara at Sephora for $26. It is available in Black and Dark Brown. 

This is a tube- forming, water- resistant mascara that can give build able volume with no smudging, flaking, running or clumping. 


This Mascara claims to coat lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny tubes are the lash. It applies like a traditional mascara which gives the ability to build the results you are looking for. You can even reapply after it dries. 

Removing is easy and does not need makeup remover. Just add a little warm water and gentle pressure and the tubes slide off your lashes. You will be able to see the tubes on your hand. It comes off with no mess left behind. 

This is a good mascara for sensitive eyes, athletes, contact lens wearers or even to layer or fake lashes and lash extensions. 

There was good and bad points to this mascara. Overall, I really was happy with this product. It provided great length to my lashes, while making my lashes look very natural. It is however, a very, very wet formulas that took forever to dry and overtime I blinked my eyes it made a mess. There was no flaking or smudging and lasted till I removed it. The removal is really quiet easy. I just wet my face and fingers and slid the tubes right off my lashes. 


Would I purchase? Maybe, I liked how my lashes looked but I did not like how messy it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment