Thursday, November 24, 2016

Tony Moly Bubble Mask Sheet Review


You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $6.50. I have really been wanting to try a bubble mask so I was really excited to see this in my local Ulta store. 

This is a mild, bubble peeling wash off mask that absorbs impurities. 

To use this mask, after cleansing face, take out the sheet mask and attach to face. After 5-10 minuets when the oxygen bubbles fully form, massage skin with bubbles, remove the sheet, massage the face with he remaining bubbles and than wash face with clean water and pat skin dry. 

This was a really fun mask to use. It is only a half face mask but it was so worth it. It did not have a scent at all which was nice. The bubbles form and its really foamy but fun. It is not drippy at all and my face felt super clean and soft. My face did feel a bit dried out but nothing major. 

This was just a fun change to a regular face mask. 

Would I purchase? Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment