Saturday, November 5, 2016

L'Oréal Revitalift Miracle Blur Review


I recently received both of these products for a Buzz Agent challenge. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of both of these products. I did receive both for free to try out but the reviews are my own opinion. 




The first product I tried was the Revitalift Miracle Blur Skin Smoother Finishing Cream. You can purchase this product at Walmart for $17.97

This product is more of a primer before makeup. It claims to diminish lines, wrinkles, pores, and uneven texture. 

I found that this product was very thick with a sunscreen scent. It did diminish pores and my face felt very smooth with a matte finish. The only problem I had was that my make up did not sit well over it. One foundation balled up on it and another foundation broke down within an hour. I think this product will be perfect in the summer time when I don't feel like wearing makeup with how well this blurs my pores. 

                                           

This Revitalift Miracle Blur Eye Smoother can be purchased at Walmart for $17.97.

This product claims to diminish the appearance of crow's feet, fatigue, puffiness, dark circles and aging.

I found this product works amazing! It diminished my dark circles to the point that I did not even have to use any concealer. My eyes were less puffy as well. It also made the eye area very smooth. It does have a perfume scent but it is not strong and doesn't last on your skin long.

Overall,
I am very happy with both products. Thank you Buzz Agent for allowing me to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment