Friday, November 4, 2016

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes Review

You can purchase the full size of this product for $2.48 at Walmart.
I received these awhile back in the Cottonelle box I received from Target. I have never used flushable wipes up until this point so I am very curious to try these out.
This blog post also starts the month long series of more household related blogs. They will post every friday for the month of November. I will also have a couple of guest bloggers adding to this series as well.
These flushable wipes claim to make you feel cleaner and fresher than toilet paper alone. These are alcohol- free and contain a little amount of moisture.
I will be honest and admit that I will not be flushing mine down the toilet so I will not be able to let you know how well they do at being flushed or anything like that.
These wipes were unscented and very soft. They left me feeling clean and refreshed.

Would I purchase? Yes







No comments:

Post a Comment