Monday, November 14, 2016

Que Bella Intensive Foot Mask Review

I picked this foot mask up at Target for around $2. 
This mask claims to be an intense moisture treatment that helps soften dry, cracked heels and feet. It also claims that after just one use you will notice improved skin tone and texture. 
To use this mask, first wash your feet with warm water and than put this sock style mask on each foot and leave on for 20 minuets. 
This mask had no noticeable scent and were very easy to put on with no mess. They were a bit slippery to walk in but I put socks on over them and it was fine. My feet did have a tingling feeling towards the end of the 20 minuets but at the end my feet were so soft and hydrated. I think these are my favorite mask I have tried. 

Would I purchase? Yes












\











No comments:

Post a Comment