Friday, November 11, 2016

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipe Review

You can purchase these at Walmart for $10.24. I know I received these in the Cottonelle box from Target but I could not find these on Targets website so I had to use Walmart to get a price.
These are a multi-layered, textured fabric and gentle cleanser infused with a vitamin complex wipe that removes makeup, sweat and dirt better than washing alone. They are alcohol- free, water- based formula that contains aloe, vitamin E, white tea and cucumber extract. They also claim that they leave no residue. They are dermatologist- tested and hypoallergenic for all skin types.
I found that there was a really strong scent to these wipes. So, if you don't like scents than this is probably not the product for you. I thought this wipe was a very, very soft cloth with just the right amount of wetness, leaving my face clean, refreshed and soft.

Would I purchase? Possibly, I am not a big fan of the scent





No comments:

Post a Comment