Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

This is a dry shampoo that I have really wanted to try out so I was pretty excited to get this sample size awhile back. 

You can purchase the full size of this dry shampoo for $7.99 at Ulta. 

This dry shampoo claims to be an instant fix for greasy, dull, lifeless hair. It claims to thicken and add body and texture to your hair. 
Just spray on and comb it out. 

This dry shampoo smells really nice, it is a clean fresh scent that does not smell like chemicals. You only need a few spurts of it since a little bit goes a long way. It does leave a white powder, so if you have dark hair this might not be the best dry shampoo for you. This shampoo made my hair look and feel clean and soft. It did not leave a residue or weigh my hair down. 

Would I purchase? Yes








No comments:

Post a Comment