Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Covergirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor Review


You can purchase the full-size of this lip product for $7.99 at Target. 

There are 41 Colors and I tried out the Brazin Raisin color. 

This lipstick is designed to last 24 hours. It claims to be food proof and transfer resistant all day. It also comes with a moisturizing top coat to keep lips moist and soft. 

This lip stick far exceeded my expectations! It is very pigment with color that did last over 24 hours. I know this because I was to tired to fight with removing it and it lasted the entire next day. It is completely kiss/ transfer proof even after eating several meals, including salad. It was very creamy when applied and was not drying. It did not settle into fine lines either. The top coat is pretty shiny but if I wanted a matte look it works just fine with just the color since it didn't feel drying at all. 

Would I purchase? Yes! Great lipstick for a great price.



No comments:

Post a Comment