Saturday, December 17, 2016

Subscription Saturday 2 Unboxings


I absolutely love this beauty bag. It is pink and furry and so cute! I think its my favorite thing this month and I know it my favorite bag I have received from Ipsy.  The following is what I received in my bag:
- Mint Pear Beauty Sponge
- Benefit The Porefessional
- Cake Heavy Cream
- Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in WCW
- M Princess Eyeshadow in Melting Maple

What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Leave it in a comment below!



This months Target Beauty Box theme is Merry and Bright. The following is what I received in my box:
- Nivea Soft Cream
- Derma E Firming DMAE Moisturizer
- Almay Non-oily Makeup Remover Pads
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstick in Brazen Raisin
- Tresemmé Pre-wash Conditioner and Shampoo
- Modella Black and White Purse Kit
- Goody Ouches Headwrap and Elastic
- La Roche- Posay Anthelios 50 Sunscreen

What did you think of this months Target Box? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment