Thursday, December 8, 2016

Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara Review

                                  

I have always wanted to try Make Up For Ever products and for whatever reason I just never buy anything. I was pretty excited to give this mascara a try when I received it in a beauty subscription awhile back. 

You can purchase the full size of this mascara at Sephora for $25.00.

This mascara claims to provide volume and definition with a small brush. It also claims to be a buildable mascara while keeping lashes separated and defined. 

I found I had to apply two coats to achieve the pigment I wanted. This mascara was pretty amazing though. It made my lashes almost have a false lash effect with my lashes being extremely long and a ton of volume that lasted all day. There were no clumps at all either. 

Would I purchase? Yes




No comments:

Post a Comment