Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tarte Maracuja Oil Review


You can purchase the full size of this product for $48 at Ulta. They also have this travel size for $15. 

This oil is rich in fatty acids and helps to rejuvenate and even skin tone while giving the appearance of brighter skin. It claims to provide instant hydration with no greasy or filmy feel. 

This oil is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, vegan friendly, and gluten free. It is also free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and sodium laurel sulfate.

This oil has a slight nutty scent that is pretty pleasant. The first thing I noticed it that a little bit goes a very long way. I also only use it three times a week because I found using it more than that, that my face felt a little greasy. This oil is very hydrating and did leave a slight greasy film but it did all soak in eventually. I just use it at night and it is soaked in by morning and my face feels very soft and hydrated the whole day. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment