Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Caudalie Vinosource Moisture Sorbet Review


You can purchase the full size of this product for $39 at Sephora. 

This is a gel cream that works with all skin types to moisturize and calm skin. It also claims to strengthen skin to become less sensitive over time and it also calms redness and irritation. 

It is free of sulfates, parabens and phthalates. 

To use, apply to a clean face and neck both morning and night. Can be used after serum. 

This moisturizer was a really neat lightly whipped formula that felt very silky when applied. I did not notice any scent. My face was very hydrated for a full 24 hours after using it. I did however, find that I have to use it only at night because it did leave a slightly greasy residue and left my face sticky. 

Would I purchase? No


No comments:

Post a Comment