Thursday, December 15, 2016

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Review


I have had so many of my friends tell me about this product, so I was really excited to get it in a Sephora Play Box so that I could try it out. 

You can purchase this at Sephora for $38 for a 1.6 oz container. 

This is a gel- cream that hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores. It is a good solution for dryness, enlarged pores, dullness, and uneven texture. 
It is a mineral oil free gel- cream that claims to instantly cool and refresh skin while providing intense hydration. This cream is formulated to "burst" when applied to release a weightless moisture to skin and than absorb completely. 

It is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic preservatives, dyes, and fragrance. It is also dermatologist tested. 

How to use: apply over your face and neck after cleansing. You can also pat on a tiny bit over makeup to give a moisture boost. You can also apply generously as a mask and tissue off after 5 minuets. 

This moisturizer has a neat texture. Its like a silky consistency. It has a really nice scent that is really soft and subtle. I really liked this moisturizer a lot. It soaks in immediately and does not leave a greasy film so its easy to use in the morning or night. My face felt refreshed and hydrated all day long. 

Using this as a mask works amazing as well. I used it on a day when my face felt very dry and after using this my face felt amazing and so hydrated. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment