Friday, December 30, 2016

Sephora Play December Unboxing


This months Sephora Play bag is not my favorite so far but the bag is really cute. I like how they switched it up to a black bag with gold lettering this month. I'm sorry I can't post this unboxing sooner in the month but I haven't been getting my bag till the end of the month. My question to you is, do you still want me to post an unboxing every month or just do certain reviews? Please leave me a comment and let me know!

The following is what I received in this months bag, which has a theme of The Partygoers. 

- Bobbie Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing Primer
- DryBar Detox Dry Shampoo
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red

This months perfume is Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon. 

What do you think of this box? What did you get different?


No comments:

Post a Comment