Thursday, August 11, 2016

Becca Backlight Priming Filter Review

I received this product in my June Sephora Play box and I was pretty excited. I have heard a lot about Becca products but have never had the opportunity to try them out until now. You can purchase the full size at Sephora for $38. 
This is a makeup primer that helps blur imperfections while giving a radiant glow. It also is enriched with vitamin E to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
It is paraben, sulfate, and phthalates free. 
A little more on this product, a tiny drop is plenty, you don't want more than that so it does not pill under your foundation. Gently pat it around your eyes to prevent smudging and creasing, soften the look of crows feet and counteract redness.  You can also put it on your lips before applying lip products to prevent lip products from feathering and settling into lines. 
I found that it is true that a little bit goes a long way! It has a nice fresh light scent that didn't bother me but it did take a bit for the scent to go away. It left a beautiful luminous finish without making me look greasy. It is a lotion texture, not a silicone. It looks beautiful without makeup for those days you just want a little bit of makeup on. Using it under my makeup worked great! My makeup lasted all day. 
Overall, I really like this primer. Its so easy to use and works great. 


Would I purchase? Yes






No comments:

Post a Comment